Monday, December 29, 2014

Time is the substance we are made of



http://whenaudreymetdarcy.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/time-is-substance-we-are-made-of.html#more

               Time is the substance I am made of. 
               Time is a river which sweeps me along, but I am the river; 
               it is a tiger which destroys me, but I am the tiger; 
               it is a fire which consumes me, but I am the fire. 

               Jose Luís Borges



 During this fantastic year many beautiful stories have happened.
Join us one more time and revisit the 2014 under the WAMD perspective.

 
  



  


 

 
Liebieghaus: Bronze and Myths 


 We wish you all the best for the upcoming year, a year of countless smiles. 




Photography by When Audrey Met Darcy, Electric Percival and many more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...